WELCOME TO TROCHU MOTORS
Trochu Motors was established in 1947 when brothers John and Aaron Stankievech purchased Adams Motors and renamed it Trochu Motors. The company was originally a Cockshutt and Ford dealership. Jack Stankievech, John’s son, took over management in 1977 and began to exclusively focus on the agricultural side of the dealership. The Ford franchise was dropped in favour of White Farm Equipment (Cockshutt’s successor), and in the 1980s the Massey Ferguson franchise was acquired. Eventually, both Massey Ferguson and White were purchased by AGCO, and Trochu Motors remains an AGCO dealership today. Trochu Motors has also added the Versatile, Kubota, and Morris lines over the years, as well as several other shortlines. In the 1950s, Trochu Motors had 6 full time employees and two product lines; today the staff is almost 45 with around 15 product lines!